Repost from our Onegai Onii-chan Hobby Shop website: [link]
With the Christmas season already upon us, it means that the biggest anime figure event in the Philippines is coming soon as well. This December 28-29, Otakuzine Anime Magazine will be holding Ozine Fest Anime Figure Special 2012!
Like the name implies, the entire event will be dedicated to anime figures and of course, Onegai Onii-chan
will be there to support it.
To celebrate the event, we have partnered with Otakuzine
management to bring you an exciting Nendoroid art design contest where you can win some cool prizes. Have you ever dreamed of being a Nendoroid designer? Or do you have an existing idea in mind that you wish to share with others? Well, here's your chance to show off your skills and win some great prizes along the way.
Here's a sample entry to serve as a guide:
To know more about joining the contest and other important matters regarding it, please take your time to read the Rules and Mechanics
You may also use refer to the link below for submission form:
- This contest is open to everyone currently residing in the Philippines, except staff of Otakuzine Anime Magazine and administrators of Onegai Onii-chan Hobby Shop. Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
- Draw your own original Nendoroid and create a Nendoroid that you can call truly yours'! The Nendoroid can be your original character or it may also be an existing character that has or does not have an existing Nendoroid. However, should that be the case, your drawing must be significantly different from the existing product (new form, outfit, pose, etc).
- Entry must be your own drawing. In the event that we prove that your artwork is stolen from an existing art or artist, we will immediately disqualify your entry. However, pose references from other existing artworks are acceptable.
- Artwork must be in Nendoroid style only. For Nendoroid body reference, please check their official website: [LINK]
- There should be 4 angles of the character drawn (front, back, left side, right side). Main angle of your choice must be in full color. Other angles can be a black & white sketch or colored.
- You may include additional angle/pose if you want to show off the accessories and props that are included with your Nendoroid (e.g. Shana posing with her katana). Additional expressions face plates are also appreciated.
- Entries can either be traditional or digital artwork on A4 paper size (105 x 148 mm) 300 dpi, and JPG format. Traditional works must be scanned accordingly for submission.
- Entries must be submitted to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the e-mail title of "Nendoroid Contest" on or before December 21, 2012. Please include your Name (real name only), home address, personal Facebook account link and character name. All artworks will be posted on a dedicated album in Onegai Onii-chan's Facebook fan page with watermark.
- The "Top 15" entries will be announced on December 24, 2012 and all qualifying contestants are required submit a printed copy of their artwork on A4 photo paper to Team Onii-chan Figure Display booth to be displayed on the event.
- Deadline of submission of hard copy entries on the event is December 28 at 3pm. Failure of doing so will result to disqualification of entry.
For the GRAND PRIZE
winner, he or she will be receiving a brand new Nendoroid Princess of the Crystal from the anime, "Mawaru Penguindrum"!IMPORTANT NOTE:
Our grand prize will be shipped this week (11/16) from Japan. In the event that the package will not arrive before the Ozine event, the winner will be given an option to chose to wait for the Nendoroid Princess of the Crystal to arrive or to claim our on-hand Nendoroid Akemi Homura
So what are you waiting for? Sharpen those pencils, bring out those drawing tablets and put that creative mind of yours' to work and show the world your very own Nendoroid creation. Who knows? You might be that lucky winner of a brand new Nendoroid. Good luck and we wish you all the best!
PS: So sorry if I'm not active much here in DA. I'm currently handling an online shop and it's taking much of my time just hunting rare figures. I would like to thank all of my new watchers, new comments and new faves even if I don't update this account more often. Thank you so much for your love :>